I’m sitting here, thinking of what to write about today and keep on getting ideas, then blanking out hardcore. I find this happens to me a lot: I always have ideas racing through my head, so fast that I can’t write them all down before I forget them lol. The ones that do stick? Basically any song I want to cover, or writing ideas for stories or fanfictions I write. Or wanting to google things for research, looking up business articles, looking at youtube…ya know, the internet junkies basics. Whenever I get a design idea for jewelry, that tends to fall out of my head, too and it’s super annoying! I always read on “How to remember things” articles that you should record memos to yourself, but I’m not the type of person to check those at all because…I forget XD
Now, I am not usually a forgetful person. In fact, I have a really good, long-term memory. It’s my short term, scatter brained self that’s the problem. And it doesn’t happen because I don’t get enough sleep, I get enough of that! I think it’s just that I have so much going on in my brain that not all of it stays in the fore front of my mind, so I am going to write this list down and hope that things I have been trying to remember pop up as I write: Lists are the one thing that do work for me, woo! This is a list of things that are ongoing for me and that I need to either start working on, or sstop procrastinating with:
– Look up different phone plans, preferably pay-as-you-go models and preferably ATT and T-Mobile. Where I am living my service on Virgin Mobile has gone inactive, and I needed a new phone any ways, so time to look at new options.
– Go through, and edit a short story I’ve been working on. I have to change some scenes around that don’t make much sense in the context of the universe.
– Finish the audition thread for my radioplay series: Add lines for characters, change the audition deadline, and post at various voice acting forums I belong to.
– Post a few new songs on SoundCloud: May wait until the week is over to do so, though so I don’t have a swarm of posts this week.
– Post the latest song I posted on Sound Cloud to other networks: Facebook, really. Did it everywhere else.
– Start working on a necklace design with both wire work and stringing. Make the wire wrapped components, or work with some wrapped beads I’ve been holding onto for awhile. I want to make a piece that incorporates both wire work and stringing in them, so I get a feel for combining techniques and don’t feel so at a loss as to how to do so.
– Write a new chapter of a series I’ve been working on, so close to finishing it!
– Work on getting videos for a few song covers, post said videos on youtube.
– Make a list of the covers I already have that I want to post on youtube to make said videos for.
– Aaand think that’s about it!
Seeing it all in a list like that, it does help a lot! And I can come back to this post and see what I still need to do. Mhmm, I am a fan of this plan! I’m off to be productive!