I’m sitting here, thinking of what to write about today and keep on getting ideas, then blanking out hardcore. I find this happens to me a lot: I always have ideas racing through my head, so fast that I can’t write them all down before I forget them lol. The ones that do stick? Basically any song I want to cover, or writing ideas for stories or fanfictions I write. Or wanting to google things for research, looking up business articles, looking at youtube…ya know, the internet junkies basics. Whenever I get a design idea for jewelry, that tends to fall out of my head, too and it’s super annoying! I always read on “How to remember things” articles that you should record memos to yourself, but I’m not the type of person to check those at all because…I forget 😄
Now, I am not usually a forgetful person. In fact, I have a really good, long-term memory. It’s my short term, scatter brained self that’s the problem. And it doesn’t happen because I don’t get enough sleep, I get enough of that! I think it’s just that I have so much going on in my brain that not all of it stays in the fore front of my mind, so I am going to write this list down and hope that things I have been trying to remember pop up as I write: Lists are the one thing that do work for me, woo! This is a list of things that are ongoing for me and that I need to either start working on, or sstop procrastinating with:
– Look up different phone plans, preferably pay-as-you-go models and preferably ATT and T-Mobile. Where I am living my service on Virgin Mobile has gone inactive, and I needed a new phone any ways, so time to look at new options.
– Go through, and edit a short story I’ve been working on. I have to change some scenes around that don’t make much sense in the context of the universe.
– Finish the audition thread for my radioplay series: Add lines for characters, change the audition deadline, and post at various voice acting forums I belong to.
– Post a few new songs on SoundCloud: May wait until the week is over to do so, though so I don’t have a swarm of posts this week.
– Post the latest song I posted on Sound Cloud to other networks: Facebook, really. Did it everywhere else.
– Start working on a necklace design with both wire work and stringing. Make the wire wrapped components, or work with some wrapped beads I’ve been holding onto for awhile. I want to make a piece that incorporates both wire work and stringing in them, so I get a feel for combining techniques and don’t feel so at a loss as to how to do so.
– Write a new chapter of a series I’ve been working on, so close to finishing it!
– Work on getting videos for a few song covers, post said videos on youtube.
– Make a list of the covers I already have that I want to post on youtube to make said videos for.
– Aaand think that’s about it!
Seeing it all in a list like that, it does help a lot! And I can come back to this post and see what I still need to do. Mhmm, I am a fan of this plan! I’m off to be productive!